What's new

Un Da Da Sea

Un Da Da Sea

Full Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
122
Reaction score
136
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
White's Dual field
Minelab excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The 1st quarter of 2014 has been fruitful here in Hawaii.
Hello to all. I am a new member and enjoy all of the posts of incredible finds.
As my name states I hunt exclusively under the water with mask and snorkel.
These are my better finds for 2014 so far. The first picture is the silver. The second
is the gold. The last 3 rings are the platinum. Thanks for visiting and I look forward
to as we say in Hawaii "talking story" with other hunters who enjoy this incredible
and exciting hobby. Happy Hunting to all.

013.webp019.webp022.webp
 
Upvote 0
Man your off to an incredible start...just amazing...congrats.
 
Looks like you are doing pretty good. Which of your machines is better in the oceans of Hawaii, Tesoro, Whites or Minelab? Last time I was at the beach in Hawaii was back in 1969, was on R&R from VietNam, one of these days I'll have to take the wife back there again. Hope you find many more rings, keep us posted. HH John



The 1st quarter of 2014 has been fruitful here in Hawaii.
Hello to all. I am a new member and enjoy all of the posts of incredible finds.
As my name states I hunt exclusively under the water with mask and snorkel.
These are my better finds for 2014 so far. The first picture is the silver. The second
is the gold. The last 3 rings are the platinum. Thanks for visiting and I look forward
to as we say in Hawaii "talking story" with other hunters who enjoy this incredible
and exciting hobby. Happy Hunting to all.

View attachment 957617View attachment 957618View attachment 957619
 
Wow! Great hunting! Congratulations!
 
I tend to use the Tesoro Sand shark the most. It can't be beat for it's sensitivity especially
for small gold. I use it in VCO mode and dig everything. The 8 Inch coil is easy to work in tight
spaces such as channels and holes. I use the excal only in high, unbearable trashy areas. I honestly
rarely use the dual field except to scout new areas to be able to cover more ground with the larger coil.
They all work great in Hawaiian waters.
 
I tend to use the Tesoro Sand shark the most. It can't be beat for it's sensitivity especially
for small gold. I use it in VCO mode and dig everything. The 8 Inch coil is easy to work in tight
spaces such as channels and holes. I use the excal only in high, unbearable trashy areas. I honestly
rarely use the dual field except to scout new areas to be able to cover more ground with the larger coil.
They all work great in Hawaiian waters.

You are killing it. Congrats.
 
You eva find the thick gold brackets the girl wear?
 
Congratulations:occasion14:
 
And by brackets I mean bracelets
I know what you're talking about, the wonder woman sized bracelets. No never found one.
I often find myself staring at the them on a usually big mama's arm though. Some of those
bracelets must weigh at least a pound or two.
 
I remember being in gold guys near ala moana and watching a guy come in with 2 of them. Found them by walls. 2000 dollars the richer he was
 
WOW, never seen anything like it. Hawaii is on my bucket list!! Congrats! Ray
 
Did a lot of diving when I lived on Maui for a few years a few lives ago, but that was prior to scratching my md itch. (If only I'd known then what I do now!)
Saw a German tourist one day snorkeling off Little Beach sans speedo--Little Beach is a nude beach and a great place to spend a surface interval when you're good and narked, for those of you who are certified and like to go deep--anyway, the takeaway for me that day was that whenever men go skinny-snorkeling, they are in fact de-facto trolling, as a medium-small sized moray eel pointed out to him in no uncertain terms.

So Happy Hunting, keep up the good work, and keep your swim trunks on! :icon_thumright:
 
Did a lot of diving when I lived on Maui for a few years a few lives ago, but that was prior to scratching my md itch. (If only I'd known then what I do now!)
Saw a German tourist one day snorkeling off Little Beach sans speedo--Little Beach is a nude beach and a great place to spend a surface interval when you're good and narked, for those of you who are certified and like to go deep--anyway, the takeaway for me that day was that whenever men go skinny-snorkeling, they are in fact de-facto trolling, as a medium-small sized moray eel pointed out to him in no uncertain terms.

So Happy Hunting, keep up the good work, and keep your swim trunks on! :icon_thumright:
I learned a long time ago to protect my snorkel at all costs.
 
Welcome to T-net! Thanks for sharing! Heck of a start for the new year. Big congrats!!
 
Amazing finds! Welcome to T-net. Thanks for sharing.
 
Amazing finds. I wanna start beach hunting!
 
HI Un Da Da Sea; Welcome from Boston. I look forward to seeing more of your find pics. Best Wishes and Happy Sails.!! PEACE:RONB
 
That simply rocks! Thanks for posting pics!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom