bhali333 Greenie Joined Aug 31, 2010 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 13, 2010 #1 Hey Guy's, I'm new to CRH and don't know if this is a big deal but it sure tickled the crap outta me 2 Mercs in the same box, 1-1944 & 1-1927. I think I'm off to a pretty good start!! Bruce Attachments 44-27-Merc-Dimes.webp 9.2 KB · Views: 360 Upvote 0
Hey Guy's, I'm new to CRH and don't know if this is a big deal but it sure tickled the crap outta me 2 Mercs in the same box, 1-1944 & 1-1927. I think I'm off to a pretty good start!! Bruce
keverett Hero Member Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 513 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location The NO town, CA Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST Sep 13, 2010 #2 That's a very nice box in my opinion! I would be thrilled to find 2 mercs in one box! My average is like 1 merc. per 20 boxes, and 1 Roosie per box. Congratulations!
That's a very nice box in my opinion! I would be thrilled to find 2 mercs in one box! My average is like 1 merc. per 20 boxes, and 1 Roosie per box. Congratulations!
D d2arcing Bronze Member Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 1,512 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Sep 13, 2010 #3 nice, still going with the box?
O obsessedwithsilver Hero Member Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 547 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Sep 13, 2010 #4 I prefer hand rolls. Nice job in the Merc's. You'll get more 1944's as the time goes by. OWS
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Sep 13, 2010 #5 Good score on the Mercs HH Rich
D DrDetector Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used White's Spectrum XLT Sep 14, 2010 #6 Don't see too many boxes w/ two Mercs in them. Congrats.
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2010 #7 Good score HH..Miner
MauserMan Sr. Member Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 279 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used BH Tiv Sep 14, 2010 #8 Nice start! I've done about 25 boxes and I'm still waiting on my first merc.
RIcoinhunter Hero Member Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 545 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 Sep 14, 2010 #9 Nice
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Sep 14, 2010 #10 Congrats man, you are on a roll. They turn up more than you realize! ffd
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Sep 18, 2010 #11 awesome score!!! thats way above average!!! i love ur phrase it tivkled the crap out of u! haha lol. keep it up and hh!
awesome score!!! thats way above average!!! i love ur phrase it tivkled the crap out of u! haha lol. keep it up and hh!