What's new

UNBELIEVABLE artifact caught on tape:)

trevmma

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
683
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a great video of are latest hunt, including one awesome artifact found by our buddy Lee, please watch. thanks very much
 
Upvote 0
You guys are just killing it this year. I wish my area still produced like that.
 
Amazing! I would love to hunt a field like that.
 
Trevmma,
Your hunts are what we dream of. How do you find all of these sites and then get permission to hunt? Do you just look at maps and then cold call ask permission? Or do you know these farmers? Looks like you're getting the next generation hooked early. Happy for you.
 
I always enjoy seeing your hunts. Thanks for sharing.
 
nice compilation ...real quality stuff too. I dream at night of finding points like that.
 
thanks everyone so very much, already off to a great start with a killer pestle for next video, thanks to the hunt today:)
 
Damn, that is more than I find all year! I need to come hunt with you guys :laughing7:
 
Trevmma,
Your hunts are what we dream of. How do you find all of these sites and then get permission to hunt? Do you just look at maps and then cold call ask permission? Or do you know these farmers? Looks like you're getting the next generation hooked early. Happy for you.

Wish I knew....Most of my site are now in grass and owned by the state...things that make you say hmmmm?
 
Awesome finds and video Trev ! I do not have audio speakers hooked up to the PC I am using, just the video, so forgive me if it was mentioned on the tape, but what are you calling that last artifact? Bannerstone, pendant, etc. I have never seen anything quite like it?? Thanks for the show and HH.
 
WOW!!! nice field to hunt!!
 
Thanks guys, that's a notched ovate bannerstone preform buddy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom