UNBELIEVABLE artifact caught on tape:)

ptsofnc

Apr 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trevmma,
Your hunts are what we dream of. How do you find all of these sites and then get permission to hunt? Do you just look at maps and then cold call ask permission? Or do you know these farmers? Looks like you're getting the next generation hooked early. Happy for you.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
nice compilation ...real quality stuff too. I dream at night of finding points like that.

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks everyone so very much, already off to a great start with a killer pestle for next video, thanks to the hunt today:)

intensecrasher

Apr 6, 2014
California
Detector(s) used
Ground-penetrating radar...LOL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Damn, that is more than I find all year! I need to come hunt with you guys :laughing7:

intensecrasher

Apr 6, 2014
California
Detector(s) used
Ground-penetrating radar...LOL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Trevmma,
Your hunts are what we dream of. How do you find all of these sites and then get permission to hunt? Do you just look at maps and then cold call ask permission? Or do you know these farmers? Looks like you're getting the next generation hooked early. Happy for you.

Wish I knew....Most of my site are now in grass and owned by the state...things that make you say hmmmm?

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome finds and video Trev ! I do not have audio speakers hooked up to the PC I am using, just the video, so forgive me if it was mentioned on the tape, but what are you calling that last artifact? Bannerstone, pendant, etc. I have never seen anything quite like it?? Thanks for the show and HH.

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys, that's a notched ovate bannerstone preform buddy

Top Member Reactions