Unbelievable eyeball find!

Goldenplug

Jul 30, 2014
Upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 8.5 x 11 dd coil, teknetics t2, sniper coil, dd coild, lesche digger, gator tool, garrett propointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so I'm walking down the sidewalk in Albany, NY. I'm almost done working for the day and I'm looking down as I often do for anything somebody might have dropped that might be of value. This has been something I've always done (and I'm sure many of you do as well) and it has paid off a number of times usually its paper money. Something shiny and round catches my eye and forces me to take a step back. It's in the patch of grass between the sidewalk and the street. I bend over and reach down and I pull up this... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433451528.693316.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433451546.358884.jpgUNBELIEVABLE!!! Thanks for looking!!

Upvote 30
Looks like someone may have lost their "pocket piece". Cool save!!!!

bet the person who lost it didnt know what it was :icon_thumleft:

Yeah that always happens to me too.Kidding! Congrats on such a great find.

Classic bait and switch!

One day I was walking down the street with my whole coin collection. Must have dropped one. thanks for finding it! LOL��

Yeah, that one will be hard to top when it comes to eyeball finds! :thumbsup:

Hard to beat all natural THing with a find like that! Cheers!!

Hello Goldenplug. Nice one! Ya' gotta love curbstrips. HH C9

I found an eyeball once.....I quickly put it back where I found it. Nice Find, Congrats!

Hello Cambria! Thanks. I keep on staring at it...amazing. Glad it was found by me and not a lawnmower!

I have them in their new home. Anybody know how to grade these? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433461068.053381.jpg there is a small ding on the edge (pictured)...also does this coin appear to have been cleaned? ThanksImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433461222.484841.jpg

Probably grades Good, but it looks pretty natural, doesn't look cleaned.

Wow, what a find. Somebody lost their lucky coin

Wow , How does that happen ? It's a wacky world ! There's another post here today ,where a guy found all kinds of Sterling ,
table wares in the trash near an old mansion ! Nice Find .

Super find !!:thumbsup:

I have walked through Albany many times and have never seen anything that cool laying on the ground .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back