What's new

Script I button

vabuckhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
266
Reaction score
330
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Found my first Script button in an iron infested and pounded site. The Deus continues to amaze me every time I go out.
 

Attachments

  • 20150530_165426.webp
    20150530_165426.webp
    590.8 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 34
Very nice! what did read as on the Deus?
 
Not sure oxbow, didnt look at the VDI just dig sounds most of the time.
 
That's a great button. Looks to be in great shape. I would be thrilled to find one. I have some blocked I and eagle buttons but no script. It's on my list. Congrats!!! HH RN
 
Shenandoah valley. Near Staunton.
 
Im in Elkton, always looking for someone to hunt with. Let me know if you ever wanna get together and go.
 
Sounds good. We'll pm sometime and get together
 
CONFEDERATE EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUTTON NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ,HAVE ONE OF THEM JEWELS MYSELF ,WAY TO GO VBH,VANZUTPHEN
 
Not sure oxbow, didnt look at the VDI just dig sounds most of the time.

The other day I was out and it was lightly raining. For the first time, I took the remote off and put it in my pocket and just used my ears. After about 15 min the rain got heavier and sent me home. It felt strange to only use my ears, don't realize just how many times a guy looks at the screen! I'm going to try it again next time...

Awesome button!
 
Super nice military button!!! Congrats
 
J Cache I dug a large cent a few months ago that was coming in at 98 99 in 12 KHZ, I always pass up on those 98 99s thinking iron wrap around or deep iron. I was finding some good relics and the signal sounded good with no iron buzz or grunt at the end so I dug it. After that I decided to put the remote in my pocket and dig by sound, my finds have increased especially in hard hit spots and for deep relics. It takes a bit of getting used to but in my opinion its better.
 
Well I DON'T have one, but hope someday I will! That's a really nice one, too. Well done and congrats! We used to Jeep up Reddish Knob near Harrisonburg back in the 70s, and I always thought Elkton was a really pretty place . . .
 
J Cache I dug a large cent a few months ago that was coming in at 98 99 in 12 KHZ, I always pass up on those 98 99s thinking iron wrap around or deep iron. I was finding some good relics and the signal sounded good with no iron buzz or grunt at the end so I dug it. After that I decided to put the remote in my pocket and dig by sound, my finds have increased especially in hard hit spots and for deep relics. It takes a bit of getting used to but in my opinion its better.

I guess if you want to find big silver, or say a cache, digging the 98-99 is important. And if there's any junk in the hole it will distort the signal a bit. However, the Deus really has a good clean tone on good targets even near junk. I can't wait to go "ears only" next time haha...
 
Love that Script I- those are getting really hard to find these days! Congrats!
 
That sure is one beautiful button. Well done.

-Buck
 
Awesome CS button! In great shape too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom