Unbelieveable! I found my 3rd US BELT BUCKLE, TSGMAN

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• CA4329~1.JPG
    CA4329~1.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 641
  • CA4B29~1.JPG
    CA4B29~1.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 636
  • CA4717~1.JPG
    CA4717~1.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 645
Upvote 0
OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Packerbacker, thanks for the reply, I have been trying to keep a grid map and records and a journal on all my finds at this site. This is important for future historians. This site like so many others will be soon be lost forever. It is inevitable, and that is sad but I will save what I can! I think i am getting a gps unit for Christmas! Had a great dinner last night ck out the pic.

Attachments

• new_12A4F7~1.jpg
    new_12A4F7~1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 347

DigEmAll

Aug 29, 2005
Eastern UP, Michigan
Congrats TSGMAN!!! I am still trying to put one in collection. I have two muskets, five cannonballs, canteens, you name it!!! No buckles though! Not one! I can find everything else though! You'd think that with all the soldiers..... LOL

No really... CONGRATS!!!!

OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Digemall, thanks for the reply. You know if someone ask me 1 month ago I would have said something similar. What a difference a month can make! You just have to find that right spot! Merry Christmas. Tsgman

DigEmAll

Aug 29, 2005
Eastern UP, Michigan
I hear ya TSG... sorry to say that finding one now is a slim chance for me. Not many US and CSA buckles to be found here in Arizona! Maybe one day I'll get back to Georgia and get back to the real relic hunting. For now, I will have to content myself with finding pesos and nails and other turn of the century junk. :)

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Awesome finds tsgman!

(I know I'm repeating what everyone else has said... BUT IT's TRUE!)

Nice group of friends you have there too!! ;-)

Marc

p.s., PM me if you want to hunt sometime!

OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digemall, Have you tried detecting for gold nuggets? I saw a program a few years ago about a guy who went to the Ariz. desert for 2 weeks. He would take his weekly finds and sell them at some essay office. At the end of the 2 weeks he had made $2000.00. He went every year for his vacation. Anyway if you come through Mo. let me know and I'll put you on a good spot. Merry Christmas. Thanks to all you guys for the nice posts. Tsgman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three in a row!!!!!!!!!!! You are MR Luck.Great site !! Hope you find 5 more.Good stuff. :) Hope Ya have a Merry Christmas . Maybe santa will get you a nice display case! :)

S

savage59

nice digs john. i know the wow feeling you got. like the wow feeling i got when i dug my frist intact rebel shell in south carolina ;D

Vrent

Nov 30, 2004
surfside beach sc
congrats on the 3rd :::drool::: buckle you got a great spot there maybe you should only hunt in the dark since that is when you find em all

way to go

HH Vrent

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread