What's new

Uncle Si

ironman

Full Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
186
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Woodlands,Texas
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So who knows about Uncle Si's new detectors from kellyco
 
Anything that requires a celebrities name attached to it usually means junk. If it's a good quality product, it will sell itself.

BTW, I'm sick of Chinese junk... I avoid it as much as possible.

I'm done ordering with KellyCo. I can't take all the junk, spam, trash email and on and on and on... and most of the give away stuff they attach a $500 value to is about $20 bucks in Chinese crap anyhow.
 
No doubt G.I.B. Everything I ever ordered from kellyco either came broken/defective or had to be repaired within weeks. I always suspected repackaged crap. Never again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom