underwater machine

SIR SMOKES-ALOT headhunter units, they have all the electronics in the headphones or tesoro shark series but they have draw backs in design....

Hi Bomber, $600 dollsars will get you a Whites Beach Hunter ID, Tesoro Tiger Shark new. With careful searching you can also find a used one, but I wouldn't buy used unless you could test it out yourself. If your a careful wader, you might get along with a land unit hip mounted so long as you don't fall down in the water.

Most of us "experts" here don't have to show any treasures or finds. Those that use the same machines and do the same amount of hunting know for a fact of the finds that are collected. Most of us try not to brag, but it is hard not to want to show how "lucky" we were.

HH,
Sandman

Sandman256 said:
Hi Bomber, $600 dollsars will get you a Whites Beach Hunter ID, Tesoro Tiger Shark new. With careful searching you can also find a used one, but I wouldn't buy used unless you could test it out yourself. If your a careful wader, you might get along with a land unit hip mounted so long as you don't fall down in the water.

Most of us "experts" here don't have to show any treasures or finds. Those that use the same machines and do the same amount of hunting know for a fact of the finds that are collected. Most of us try not to brag, but it is hard not to want to show how "lucky" we were.

HH,
Sandman
ZING....

Cappy Z some of the junk seeya Neilo
000_0389.jpg

Here's some of my goodies too Capt. Z.

Attachments

• Some gold chains (WinCE).jpg
    Some gold chains (WinCE).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 286
  • scan0020 (WinCE).jpg
    scan0020 (WinCE).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 290
  • smaller (WinCE).jpg
    smaller (WinCE).jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 286
  • Some gold chains (WinCE).jpg
    Some gold chains (WinCE).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 284
woooow..nice items ,, i got a beachhunter id a month ago,,,,, any tips for a noob,ive had a mxt over a year now,,,, i went to a local pond and got a few wheats, the water level is way too high, i bet i do better when it receeds,,very easy machine to get the hang of,, lot of fun also.. i heard someone mention the cut at ocean hunting,, what does that mean ?? i'll be mostly in ponds,but i want to give the ocean a shot also,, thank you very much for the pics,,, hope to see more soon,, they give me hope.....and i think i need it..lol..........

rick, mass...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back