What's new

Underwater video my soon took of me finding the art-deco diamond ring

time4me

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
My son was fooling around with the Flip video camera in waterproof case, and happened to be filming as I found the diamond ring I posted the other day.

Here's the video...

 
Upvote 0
Neat video an very nice looking ring.....Matt
 
Great video.....I have been tossing around the idea of getting that waterproof case for my flip video too....the only problem with the case is the fact that the audio becomes muffled with the case on....hope to see more videos as time goes on....Brian
 
WOW...........that is some Clean water for a Pond or lake....
 
That's definetly thinking outside the box. Super Video. :headbang:
 
Very cool congrats, :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom