What's new

Unexpected day yields me silver

Jsayre1234

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Apparently I was scheduled off today so I decided to go out and do some roll hunting. The 10 or so banks I went to all yielded rolls but only two banks head any silver. I found 1 67 at the first bank then 4 64's and three 67's at another bank, all hand rolls. That would have been about ten boxes I would have to go through to find those with the way it is around here with boxes. I'm happy. Everybody have fun!
 
Upvote 0
Way to go! Lately I found found that stopping in for loose halves or a few hand rolls has been better than boxes too.

Jim
 
Just another Saturday for ME. I haven't been out bank hopping for monthes- too many boxes coming in almost daily. Figure when I shut down the system (I've got) maybe I can make time for "cold calls" again. HH and congrats, Mark
 
Cold call is the way to go. Picked up about $500 total in hand rolled last week and scored 18 64's, (1 BF) and 12 40's.
This week stopped at remote branch, found 1 nice 42 WL in $300 String and sons wrapped.
Yesterday bought $220 in rolls at grocery store CU and picked 15 40% out of rolls in which the teller announced that -- "I woudn't find any gold or silver in".
Alot has to do with timing.

AMC
 
I get the most joy when tellers tell me that I wont find any silver in those and I do! It brings a huge smile to my face!
 
I am sure that many do not know that '65 to'70 halves contain silver.

Jim
 
Jsayre1234 said:
Apparently I was scheduled off today so I decided to go out and do some roll hunting. The 10 or so banks I went to all yielded rolls but only two banks head any silver. I found 1 67 at the first bank then 4 64's and three 67's at another bank, all hand rolls. That would have been about ten boxes I would have to go through to find those with the way it is around here with boxes. I'm happy. Everybody have fun!



Congrats that is a nice pile of keepers ut of them handrollls :thumbsup:



amc rulz said:
Cold call is the way to go. Picked up about $500 total in hand rolled last week and scored 18 64's, (1 BF) and 12 40's.
This week stopped at remote branch, found 1 nice 42 WL in $300 String and sons wrapped.
Yesterday bought $220 in rolls at grocery store CU and picked 15 40% out of rolls in which the teller announced that -- "I woudn't find any gold or silver in".
Alot has to do with timing.

AMC :


Kudos AMC , that is a awesome haul beats any boxes I have seen .... and I agree alot of has to do w/ timing :thumbsup: :thumbsup
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom