What's new

Unexpected finds

bpfeiffer90

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Delaware
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I hit an old spot that I've hit numerous times before not really expecting to find anything I just wanted to enjoy the beautiful weather today. The site is a late 1700s farm and I got a hit right off the old brick walkway and I dug up a pretty toasted large cent and I started to put the plug back and my at pro was still going nuts! That's when I dug 2 buffalo nickels and an awesome 1840 something napoleon franc I think it is? It's a bit warn but an awesome find. Still can't believe all 4 came from the same hole and only about 2 inches deep. A very satisfying hunt to say the least. HH guys!
 

Attachments

  • 1457659090315.webp
    1457659090315.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 1457659102523.webp
    1457659102523.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 1457659114733.webp
    1457659114733.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 1457659130062.webp
    1457659130062.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 8
Four leaf clover gold?
I always check my holes again and again at different directions when I find a good one!
 
Fantastic finds! Well done. [emoji106]🏻
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom