What's new

Unexpected silver at a recently built park

CoilToTheSoil

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
702
Reaction score
914
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Killed some time on a park I was passing by. Recently built and 5" down, out pops this barber amongst the clad. I'll take it :)



 
Upvote 26
Nice ! You never know where this stuff is gonna pop up.
 
Congrats, I'll take a surprise like that one anytime.:occasion14:
 
nice coin! just proves you never know.
 
Must have been something there before. Nice grab.
 
Yep,, pulled some some oldies but goodies out of a new baseball field. Turns out the donated land was part of a farm that dated back to the mid 1800's.
Congrats
 
Bet theres more Good Job!!!!!!
 
It's had a lot of earth moved around to build the park complex and this was actually right behind a newly constructed (when the park was built) 3ft retaining wall. I was just searching for clad and jewelry dropped by people sitting on the edge while watching the games. Found another old slick copper, about the diameter of a nickel, cleaning in peroxide now to try to coax any detail I can. Your right! Ya never know.
 
nice dime,still looking for one.
brad
 
Just keep in mind that when they build stuff like that they bring in topsoil from SOMEWHERE, and people have lost stuff EVERYWHERE. Just cause the park is new,doesn't mean there's nothing old in it.
 
Nice Barber find!
 
Here's the copper posted in the whatsit section found in the same park.

 
What a surprise that must have been! Awesome!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom