What's new

Unexpected surprise!

treasuredog

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
417
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Leetonia Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 70,whites xlt,minelab quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these yesterday,while metal detecting out in the woods!! Sorry about the roots,i didnt know you were both to cut them off. 13 1/2 pounds without stems.
 

Attachments

  • 13243817_1820871791470173_7632975135402265981_o.webp
    13243817_1820871791470173_7632975135402265981_o.webp
    148.8 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 16
If I found those I would think them alien pods
 
Thirteen plus pounds! Go get paid! Great find. The weather has killed us here on morels. Still some slim hope for the whites
 
They look like good morels to me. I can almost taste them in a sandwich with butter. Congrats on a super find.
 
They are hollow inside! i didnt what they were at first! A bonus,besides 96 cents in clad and misc.junk!! A Took a chance and brought them home.
 
TDog,
Great find! We picked more than we could use out here in NorCal! Hoping I can get some white or blonde ones soon. We have blacks, then blondes, then Porcinis! Wishing I could spend some time with someone that knows more than I do. There are so many mushrooms around my area. Just know a few of them and ain't gonna experiment.

Congratz for sure!
 
Interesting. Gosh I'm glad I live in Texas. Of course, we eat cactus pods down here so I guess it's what works for you...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom