What's new

Unexpected windfall...

Fredness

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
One of my regular supply bank's vault manager was sitting on $202.50, but I haven't been there in a month. All customer rolled - first 2 rolls held 4 - 40%!
Can't do the rest until tonight...
 
Upvote 0
I will never understand these "results later posts". If you have the time to get on line and tell us you've got rolls you've got time to go through them. Takes me all of five minutes.

I'm anxiously awaiting the results.

Good luck

OWS
 
hey I totally understand. I work in a credit union and they all think I am crazy for checking coins. Hey what do they know???
 
obsessedwithsilver said:
I will never understand these "results later posts". If you have the time to get on line and tell us you've got rolls you've got time to go through them. Takes me all of five minutes.

I'm anxiously awaiting the results.

Good luck

OWS

I agree. I would search them while driving home from the bank.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
I agree. I would search them while driving home from the bank.

Mojo
Great idea! Then I can post the results and pictures from my cell phone (while driving...) :laughing7:

Anywho, got a nice pay day - '65, '66, '67, '68 and a '69! All near uncirculated.
Then I picked up a box and $38 of loose from my supply back and get skunked...
 
MZKITY62 said:
hey I totally understand. I work in a credit union and they all think I am crazy for checking coins.



Hey what do they know???

Not too much, obviously.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom