What's new

Unfortunately I cant hunt them

Old Dude

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
8,838
Reaction score
9,870
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne County, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unfortunately I can't hunt them

Friends have been telling me about this place for the last 3 years. I decided to get out and go find it yesterday. Why are the better looking places always on state game lands and why is it that we still can't detect there?

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454675482.081063.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454675522.713678.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454675593.480742.webp
 
There were places I had planned on detecting, But when the law passed back in 2003, it was a big NO. I'm sure if you asked the higher ups in the game commission, they couldn't give you good reason why you can't dig and carry out what you find. I've heard stories of people picking up litter on game lands and were told not to do it, since it was man made and you can't take man made items off the land.
 
indeed its a big problem around my area too. while I am not for breaking the law I do know a lot of game wardens and some tend to turn a blind eye in certain area's. Though there is more of the nastier wardens who wont only write you up they will also take your gear.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom