What's new

unidentified find

kiddrock33

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
688
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
im not sure what this is but i think it might be my best find yet.
 

Attachments

  • me and bruce 427.webp
    me and bruce 427.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,711
Upvote 0
kiddrock33 said:
i hope you only heard what an alien implant looks like. but im sure you know from experiance right.

LOL, no direct experience with alien implants, although I've always wanted to detect the Roswell crash site.... :icon_jokercolor:
 
what I am looking at in your picture.I think that was an X-ray.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allen

freeastro
 
allen1 said:
what I am looking at in your picture.I think that was an X-ray.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
allen

freeastro
No, it's an underwater photo taken in low light.
I'm not convinced that it is what kiddrock says it is, however. He tends to have an over-active imagination sometimes. :wink:
 
Filed under best finds?
We dont seem to have clue what the deal is here - or is it me?
Brady
 
kiddrock33 said:
im not sure what this is but i think it might be my best find yet.

unidentified and not sure might be the understatements of the century.

I think it is either a hood ornament from an old plymouth, the missing piece of that 15 counter thing from the What Is It section, or the tip off my fish arrow that I broke off in a carp last summer.

Actually the tip of this speargun arrow looks like the shape in the lower part of your picture.
 

Attachments

  • spear point.webp
    spear point.webp
    1.2 KB · Views: 959
I see it just fine :thumbsup: And have a I.D.
 

Attachments

  • ultrasound-Jan22.webp
    ultrasound-Jan22.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 935
Would an "ancient chinese hand cannon" be magnetic? A skeleton key? In another thread you posted what you said was a pic of a skeleton key. Certainly if this cave is
full of artifacts, something down there would be magnetic. And if you can get an icefishing camera down there to see all these artifacts, wouldn't the next step be a strong magnet on a rope?
 
i work on bridges . many times i drop tools in the river. many times i have tried a magnet. usually i can get it to stick but i have never been able to pull up a tool. usually the tool does not have enough of a flat surface for the magnet to stick well. then the currant pulls it free.
 

Attachments

  • treasure 351.webp
    treasure 351.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 750

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom