A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 25, 2016 #1 I found this yesterday afternoon. One day in this field I found 5 of these. I rarely find anything else. Upvote 0
I found this yesterday afternoon. One day in this field I found 5 of these. I rarely find anything else.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2016 #2 Interesting that it's all you find there and makes me want to know that field's story. It's a beauty and great find!
Interesting that it's all you find there and makes me want to know that field's story. It's a beauty and great find!
creekhunter Bronze Member Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 1,238 Reaction score 572 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Detector(s) used Radio Shack Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2016 #3 That is strange in a cool sorta way, I would love to know the history as well, lots of hide scraping going on?
That is strange in a cool sorta way, I would love to know the history as well, lots of hide scraping going on?
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 26, 2016 #4 Nice blade