What's new

uniform button ID please

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
snowed in and cold here. Great day to id stuff for educating the children at camp this summer! Does anyone know the significance of this button?? It reads: us products corp and an unidentifed word..Th something?
 

Attachments

  • 115_1190.webp
    115_1190.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 290
  • 115_1192.webp
    115_1192.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 294
Looks like a Great Seal button. Introduced in 1902 and still in use.

Can you tell us what the backmark says? All I can make out is "products".
 
Upvote 0
Very interesting sage. You found a different backmark than the ones I have. I have been trying to ID Great Seal button backmarks but so far have been unsuccessful finding a complete list. Here are the buttons I have with some of the backmarks still unidentified.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,212590.0.html

Sounds like you have a fun job.

buttons great seal.webpbuttons great seal backmarks.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom