What's new

Union Pacific RR China .

HOSSNV

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
172
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
These plates span roughly 60 years . From 1900 to 1960 . Hoss
 

Attachments

  • DSCN4590.webp
    DSCN4590.webp
    311 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCN4600.webp
    DSCN4600.webp
    110.9 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCN4598.webp
    DSCN4598.webp
    333.8 KB · Views: 178
  • DSCN4611.webp
    DSCN4611.webp
    186.6 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCN4607.webp
    DSCN4607.webp
    109.9 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCN4605.webp
    DSCN4605.webp
    250 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCN4616.webp
    DSCN4616.webp
    311.3 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCN4617.webp
    DSCN4617.webp
    155.5 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCN4619.webp
    DSCN4619.webp
    322.7 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN4630.webp
    DSCN4630.webp
    398.7 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN4629.webp
    DSCN4629.webp
    336.6 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN4625.webp
    DSCN4625.webp
    85.7 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCN4633.webp
    DSCN4633.webp
    468.4 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN4634.webp
    DSCN4634.webp
    889.1 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN4636.webp
    DSCN4636.webp
    853 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN4637.webp
    DSCN4637.webp
    783.7 KB · Views: 166
Sweeeet lock !!!! I like the plates as well,but would get more excited if they said Florence & Cripple Creek :laughing7:
 
For Christmas, much to my joy, my parents gave me a green trunk with "SOU. RY" on it (they did that) filled with all kinds of railroad and airline items. One of the things in there was a small tan colored mug with a greenish flower on the side. I turned it over and notice it said in green stamp "UNION PACIFIC R.R." I researched it and found out it was used by the Union Pacific on their train called the Desert Rose. I'll have to post a pic of it later. HH and God bless!
 
Here is my mug from the Union Pacific's "Desert Rose". I'll post better pics later. HH and God Bless!

ForumRunner_20120626_111958.webp



ForumRunner_20120626_112026.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom