What's new

Union parish louisiana

bildon

Full Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone know where turkey bluff is in union parish louisiana???
 
Go to the courthouse and check out the old topo maps. :thumbsup:
 
Hi. Good luck finding it. I have looked some and so far no luck. I'm pretty sure it's on Darbonne Bayou between the spillway and the south boundary of the bean field on Darbonne Refuge. With that said however, please understand that this is nothing more than an educated guess. I'm curious as to why your looking for this particular site. PM me and I will share with you what I know if your willing to do the same. Good luck and I hope you find what you seek.
 
I am new to this site jus came across this thread. I have live in union parish for 36 yrs and have never heard of it. I was wondering if u had ever found it. i read some things on google about it. I just seen how old this post is, sorry
 
Thanks but for a 70 year old man the print is just to small for me to read.maybe awhatley can read it and get back with me. bildon
 
well according to that book, the land was "part of a place belonging to Mr. S. J. Wall of Wall Lake Louisiana"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom