What's new

unknown brand

deldave

Full Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
166
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
coastal Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, ACE 250, pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have experience with Barska BE11924 Winbest Premiere 10" Coil Underwater Metal Detector w/ Headset? I'm looking for a shallow salt water detector . I have an ace 250 now for dry sand but would like to occasionally get wet! Thanks, deldave
 
Upvote 0
When it leaks,not if it leaks... you will haft to send it to China to be fixed ....never to be seen again....save your money and buy a good name brand....or not !
Gary
 
What can I get for around $600? Your thoughts?
 
Dave
You can get the Garrett AT Pro for around that price ....we have the best Metal Detectors Dealers in the World here, as Supporting Vendors , and they are the way to go ....try Keith At Fort Bedford Detectors, Bart at Big Boys Hobbies,Wayne Metal Detecting Stuff... all will treat you right before and after the sale.
Gary
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom