Turbo21 Bronze Member Joined Jun 24, 2014 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 1,568 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Eurotek pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2016 #1 I found this today in one of the old parks. Some sort of design on the button but I can't make it out. Anyone have any ideas Upvote 4
I found this today in one of the old parks. Some sort of design on the button but I can't make it out. Anyone have any ideas
Turbo21 Bronze Member Joined Jun 24, 2014 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 1,568 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Eurotek pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2016 Thread Owner #2 I just showed another member jerv3. And he believe it is a grand army of the republic button!! I think he nailed it
I just showed another member jerv3. And he believe it is a grand army of the republic button!! I think he nailed it
B beerguy Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2004 Messages 1,146 Reaction score 1,193 Golden Thread 0 Location Camano Island, WA Detector(s) used CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc. Many more on a rotating basis. Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader! Aug 3, 2016 #3 True dat! Nice button and congrats on getting an ID.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 3, 2016 #4 Congrats
B BARKER Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 1,805 Golden Thread 0 Location BOSTON Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2016 #5 Hi; What's the Date on it ?? PEACE:RONB
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2016 #6 Thats a great button. Congrats.
Turbo21 Bronze Member Joined Jun 24, 2014 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 1,568 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Eurotek pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2016 Thread Owner #7 BARKER said: Hi; What's the Date on it ?? PEACE:RONB Click to expand... The gar organized in 1866. Not sure of the date the button was made though
BARKER said: Hi; What's the Date on it ?? PEACE:RONB Click to expand... The gar organized in 1866. Not sure of the date the button was made though
Steve in PA Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 9,667 Reaction score 14,518 Golden Thread 4 Location Pittsburgh, PA 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2016 #8 I was going to suggest GAR, but it looks like Jeremy nailed it.
Turbo21 Bronze Member Joined Jun 24, 2014 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 1,568 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Eurotek pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2016 Thread Owner #9 Steve in PA said: I was going to suggest GAR, but it looks like Jeremy nailed it. Click to expand... It wasn't even a 5 minute delay. I txt him the pic and instant id lol
Steve in PA said: I was going to suggest GAR, but it looks like Jeremy nailed it. Click to expand... It wasn't even a 5 minute delay. I txt him the pic and instant id lol