dcooper1 Full Member Joined Oct 23, 2005 Messages 232 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Virginia Detector(s) used New Excalibur II, DFX w 12" Super and stock coil, XLT with stock coil, 14" & 6" coils Dec 11, 2008 #1 I also found this in the same area where I found the unknow stirrup. I havn't been able to match it with any in my books. Any ideas?? Thanks Attachments P1010033a.webp 72.1 KB · Views: 521 P1010035a.webp 56.7 KB · Views: 476
I also found this in the same area where I found the unknow stirrup. I havn't been able to match it with any in my books. Any ideas?? Thanks
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Dec 15, 2008 #21 Good ID Cutler. Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Dec 15, 2008 #22 Excellent... French fur traders then? Upvote 0