Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 8, 2011 #1 I dug this little copper tube that resembles the back of an old pen or pencil. Maybe lipstick container, who knows? It Reads: John. H. Woodbury INC. Cinn.O. distributor poppy Attachments SEP WEEK 1 2011-09-08 015.webp 16.9 KB · Views: 251 SEP WEEK 1 2011-09-08 016.webp 28.6 KB · Views: 242
I dug this little copper tube that resembles the back of an old pen or pencil. Maybe lipstick container, who knows? It Reads: John. H. Woodbury INC. Cinn.O. distributor poppy
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Sep 8, 2011 #2 I think you got it right when you said "lipstick container". Poppy would have been the color. Upvote 0
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 8, 2011 Thread Owner #3 KA-Ching....Thank you! Upvote 0