O Out Of Time Sr. Member Joined Apr 10, 2019 Messages 326 Reaction score 879 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2019 #1 I found this broken base. It's different from anything I've seen. It's convex and flared with a slight roll that resembles a duck bill. It's most distinctive and I wonder if anybody can type it ? Found in a creek in Napa County, California. Upvote 0
I found this broken base. It's different from anything I've seen. It's convex and flared with a slight roll that resembles a duck bill. It's most distinctive and I wonder if anybody can type it ? Found in a creek in Napa County, California.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2019 #2 Could be a piece of a tool?
O Out Of Time Sr. Member Joined Apr 10, 2019 Messages 326 Reaction score 879 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Perhaps a scraper that's lost it's haft? Good call. Perhaps. Fun to speculate.