What's new

Unusual box

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Got a brinks box today and almost every coin was a bicentennial. Most brand new uncirculated condition. Only had about five 1964's and a few 40%ers. But I could not believe all the Bi Cen coins.

HH
Cat
 
Upvote 0
sounds like someone turned in a huge collection

HH
-GC
 
Cat......

With a mintage of two hundred thirty-four million, three hundred eight ought/ought/ought from Philly...

Two hundred eighty-seven million, five hundred sixy-five, two hunnert an' forty-eight from Denver....

Seven million, fifty-nine thousand, ninety-nine outta SanFran, not counting the proofs.......

Are you really surprised?

You must be getting close to the bottom of THAT pallet...

Keep pullin' 'em. It's bound to get better.

Robin
 
5 90% AND some 40's out of one lone box. Definately beat the odds on that one!

Nice work!

~Dave
 
If I were in the same part of the country as you, I would swear you got my dumps from a few weeks back....I picked up $400 at a bank...and about $300 of it were bicentennials...most uncirculated. I spent a few, but most I just dumped into the coin counter.
 
Yea that happend to me before. At least 50% of the box had Bi's in it.

Tough times people are cashing in their hoards....

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom