What's new

Unusual (for me anyway) results from one box.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I went and retrieved my weekly load(smallish compared to others) 8 boxes of halves. Right off the bat I pull 7 skunk boxes in a row. I am thinking this is a total waste of time. The 8Th box lay open on the seat beside me and showed no signs of bounty. No enders, all of them looking average at best. I have included a picture of what was in the one box. I left out the 13 40%ers but they were in there also. I guess someone must have dumped a small collection of halves. There were some purty looking coins in that box. Jim
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.webp
    Untitled-1.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 491
Upvote 0
Good score, love the pic :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Is that a 1955, bottom left? Nice finds on the commemoratives.
 
Some of theproof look silver are they? I got a box w/lotsa proofs and silver proofs last week. are you near st louis
 
Yes ,it is a fifty five without whiskers.
These came from Dallas.
Yes, some of the proofs are silver. Thanks
 
That good box was worth the 7 skunks. Good haul :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
that'sreally cool, a lot of proofs and commems that's rare
 
Nice haul there fat man, now about that '55... Congrats, Mark
 
Mark, it's yours if you want it. Will you consider trading for a 64 ? JP
 
coolpix9 said:
Mark, it's yours if you want it. Will you consider trading for a 64 ? JP
Yep, I'll even send ya my gold plated one for that. HH Mark
 
Nice haul! Jim. Love those commemoratives. What do you with your duplicate Washington commemorative....
 
Is that a 1955 Bugs Bunny? Is that what you mean?
 
This Ben was no Bunny.
 
I think that would qualify as an unusual box for anyone! Nice pickup, glad to see you nabbed them.
 
I like the variety, and I bet that comms' were a very pleasant surprise. Nice haul.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom