mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2010 #1 This is how I found it in the attic . It has no makers marks . Any ideas what this could be ? Attachments boat 019.webp 65.9 KB · Views: 378 boat 018.webp 31.3 KB · Views: 314 boat 015.webp 64.3 KB · Views: 325 boat 014.webp 84.9 KB · Views: 314
mainer Silver Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 3,405 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2010 #2 Never seen anything like that before Mojjax! I dont know where you find all this, but I love looking at the things you post. Upvote 0
Never seen anything like that before Mojjax! I dont know where you find all this, but I love looking at the things you post.
Deftone Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 830 Reaction score 1,173 Golden Thread 0 Location oklahoma Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2010 #3 Cleft chin? Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 13, 2010 #4 Yes I have seen this before. I will have to search. Its some kind of patented suspender. Im positive I have this patent in my files. I looked under suspender, buckle and patent but I cant find it. Upvote 2
Yes I have seen this before. I will have to search. Its some kind of patented suspender. Im positive I have this patent in my files. I looked under suspender, buckle and patent but I cant find it.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 13, 2010 #5 Here ya go mojjax. http://tinyurl.com/y99bllb Some of the IDs here have come so fast I was lucky to get one. Attachments suspender president.webp 23 KB · Views: 275 suspender 1901.webp 27.2 KB · Views: 265 Upvote 1
Here ya go mojjax. http://tinyurl.com/y99bllb Some of the IDs here have come so fast I was lucky to get one.
turtlefoot13 Hero Member Joined Aug 23, 2009 Messages 733 Reaction score 105 Golden Thread 0 Location The Ozarks, Missouri Detector(s) used Teknetics Alpha 2000 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 14, 2010 #6 Nice ID BigCy!!! Doug Upvote 0
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2010 Thread Owner #7 Thank You very much Bigcypresshunter Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 14, 2010 #8 turtlefoot13 said: Nice ID BigCy!!! Doug Click to expand... Thanks. This thing looks like it would be comfortable. mojjax said: Thank You very much Bigcypresshunter Click to expand... Your welcome. Your house and barn is a virtual museum. Maybe you can find the rest. Upvote 0
turtlefoot13 said: Nice ID BigCy!!! Doug Click to expand... Thanks. This thing looks like it would be comfortable. mojjax said: Thank You very much Bigcypresshunter Click to expand... Your welcome. Your house and barn is a virtual museum. Maybe you can find the rest.