What's new

Up load photos

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
2,414
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been about a week, still cant up load any pics, only on this site!!! page freezes up, cant do anything. Others are having the same problem, is anyone working on this??? Does anyone care?? I know $20 is not a lot od money, for a charter membership, but I feel cheated!! and will not pay it again. I am done venting, and done visiting this site
 
I bet if I dispute someones find as being a lie, I will get a response!!!
 
I have had the problem also intermittenly. Here what happens.
You type your post, hit the enter key on your computer to make sure the image doesn't go in the type,
Then you hit the picture(tree) ikon at the top of the screen. When the problem occurres, The screen lightens, but the selection block is missing and you have a freeze. I get out of it by hitting the back arrow at the upper left, but I loose my post. It's a real pain in the ass when it happens! Frank...-
111-2 700Warrior Head.webpHay, it worked this time!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom