What's new

Up & Ready to go 4/7/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Up & Ready to go 4/7/09

I'm drinking my morning coffee and reading and checking out the motivational posts and pics of everyone's finds.
I'm going for halves and buying dime boxes.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Up & Ready to go 4/7/09

May the force be with you.... :thumbsup:
 
Re: Up & Ready to go 4/7/09

Hopefully today's the dream box day. I'm picking up two today. They have to be better than the ones I got Friday. Those have to have been 600 of the ugliest halves I've ever seen.
 
Re: Up & Ready to go 4/7/09

good luck, it seems as if we are synchronous in droughts and then we all reap the silver at the same time...today is your day.
 
Re: Up & Ready to go 4/7/09

What are you retired Rich? You are out there everyday. If I did not have to work I would be too. Wish I were out there with you bud. Good Luck!

Golden Silver
 
Re: Up & Ready to go 4/7/09

May the Boxes and rolls you find today be all silver.
 
Re: Up & Ready to go 4/7/09

One 1964 JFK so far...
 
Re: Up & Ready to go 4/7/09

golden silver said:
What are you retired Rich? You are out there everyday. If I did not have to work I would be too. Wish I were out there with you bud. Good Luck!

Golden Silver

No he's "Rich" remember?....
 
Re: Up & Ready to go 4/7/09

I retired nine years ago,but after six weeks went back to work fulltime. I make my own hours and days off.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom