What's new

Up slowly ?

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Box of halves # 222 produced a 64p, 67 & 03p.

Box # 223 only a 02p & 05p.

That is, though, five more keepers that I had the day before.

Going up the roller coaster ? If so, very, very slowly. 8)

Great weekend all.
 
Upvote 0
$200 in loose rolls did yield a couple of keepers:

64d
02d

Though (very) slowly, perhaps this is the roller coaster going up.
 
Box (of halves for the year) #224 was a skunk.

Box #225 did give up a 67 and an 82p (no FG).

Two more boxes tomorrow.
 
Box # 226 yielded a 65, 67, 68dx3 and 69xd2..............and yet another "magician coin" (94d)

Box # 227 only produced an 02p.


Relative to the upward climb of a roller coaster, slow is better than no.

Four more boxes yet this week to pick up.
 
Box # 233 gave up a 51s, 61d, 66, 67, 68d, 69d and an 86 proof..................as well as a 95 Panamanian half balboa.

Box # 234 was not nearly as good; only coughing up a 68d.

Next week is a new week.
 
Wow you've searched nearly 3 TONS of halves. You deserve a "dream box" for your hard work. Hope next week is great!
 
soldierman said:
Wow you've searched nearly 3 TONS of halves. You deserve a "dream box" for your hard work. Hope next week is great!

Thanks for pointing out the cumulative weight of the boxes of halves I've searched this year; no wonder my back is aching. 8)

Box # 235 gave up an 06d and another magician coin (96p), while Box # 236; only another magician coin (73p).

I guess, I'm still going up if I'm finding keepers; but boy, this ride is slow.

Bring on the next boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom