What's new

UP!!!! then down...

Phillip_in_NM

Full Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
240
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Land of Enchantment
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, White's M6, Nokta Legend, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stopped yesterday at a bank which previously refused me halves because I didn't have an account there. On this visit, they sold me $80 (all I had on me). Scored 32 40% and 1 64 JFK. Wow!!! Got more money and went back today. Bought $140 (all they had). Got one (1), YES, ONLY ONE, 40%.

Seems like this scenario has happened to me several times - great first pass, disappointing second pass. Anyone else experience that type thing?
 
Upvote 0
Yea but mine was opposite. Had a bank that wouldn't tell me how many they had- You gotta give me notice if you want $1000 up here- so I gave notice and picked up $1000. While I was there I found they had $1200 more so gave notice for them. first batch had like 4, second batch had 30 something, now they are ordering me $2000 every 2 weeks with no account. I have to open one there though as another branch (by the college) won't sell me theirs without an account. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom