What's new

Update: Bank at retirement Center

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many of you were right.

Out of 6 rolls of halves 5 were skunk full of Bicentennial Crappy.

One roll was a mint roll of 2003 P in the original mint roll paper.


Still I take this as Skunked.

DW
 
Upvote 0
I would save the mint roll if I were you. Could go up in value over the years.

Yes you were skunked, but good try! I believe generally any old person that has saved his/her silver all those years knows it is valuable and will hold it till they die. It is the kids and grandkids that don't know and when the old person dies they take the coins and cash them in at the bank.

Jim
 
save the mint roll, people pay a preimum for those from the mint :icon_thumright:
 
silvercop said:
save the mint roll, people pay a preimum for those from the mint :icon_thumright:

Correct, .......ergo, you were not skunked.

Nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom