What's new

Update from Canada

Wood

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
We searched over 12,000 quarters this winter, all customer hand rolled. A total of two silvers, both 1968. It did get us a start on our Canada 25 cent collection, with all the commemoratives and varieties. Ended up with a ziplock sandwich bag full of US quarters, oldest 1965. Also found 35 US statehoods and a few foreign. There are no 50 cent pieces to be found, and all banks asked will not/ cannot get them, even then I would not expect anything pre 1968. So silver is scarce up here, at least in my area, but the winters are long and CRH helped pass some time.
 
Upvote 0
Someone from Canada recently posted that they were buying US silver dollars at $12 a piece. Sure wish I could find them here at that price, I would buy all I could afford! ffd
 
I really hope those silver dollars that sold for $12 weren't from China!
 
12,000 is not enough. Have to search 120,000 to get that silver.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom