πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Update!!! My first confederate button... and some gold to boot!!

Stoneworx

Mar 15, 2016
Fredericksburg Va
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted a spot with activity since the early 1700s today in spotsylvania. First good signal i dug was a script I button! After I regained conchious i dug a million pieces of can slaw. I got another signal and out pops this huge mason ring! I also found a bullet a couple flat buttons, lock plate and an old buckle. Thanks for looking. 14810658987211400799962.jpg1481065973859-270609789.jpg1481066155512-978141319.jpg

Last edited:
Congratualtions on the beautiful ring and button! :occasion14:

Great hunt! The button looks like it's in good shape. Congrats on all your finds!

HH RN

Congrats on your first CS button and the big hunk of Masonic gold!

WOW... seems like you found yourself the jackpot spot. Now you know why you took up the hobby. Congrats on your wonderful finds.

Great finds. Bet that button was loud. Signal about 65 to 70. Super work.

Update!!! My first confederate button and gold to boot

Im so excited!! The gold mason ring i found had initials on it and i was able to return it to its owner after 15 years! He asked how he could repay me and i secured permission for his 30 acres. I found the script I button 6 feet from his fence!!! Unbelievable!! Hopefully more buttons and maybe some buckles to come20161206_183719.jpg20161206_183719.jpg

Now that is a great story on getting a payment. Congrats on the goodies and the new place to hunt.

Karma!!! Great job and congrats on the new permission.

HH RN

Thats a great reward for retuning the ring. 30 acres wow. Plus I guess you get a honorable mention from this site. I have no idea how that works though. 15 years man thats cool.

That's terrific!

Karma!!! Great job and congrats on the new permission.

HH RN

Yeah! The 1/4 acre corner lot i was on turns into the 30 surrounding it. I never asked the gentleman, but heard stories as a kid of his family plowing up a sword and finding a cs buckle in the old barn.

The button is grand ,the return is grander and the extra hunting land may return ten fold.

Great story and nice ring return, congratulations! :occasion14:

That is a beautiful button. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back