cntrydncr1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2007
- Messages
- 7,808
- Reaction score
- 779
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bradenton, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Well I got the shock of a lifetime today 
I spoke with the jeweler today and picked up my ring. He said the diamond is platinum with a 1.8 carat diamond (VS clarity, G color) with .33 in side diamonds. appraised value...$18,000
So of course I called the insurance agent as soon as I got home! lol
The jeweler said that unless I need the money I should wait to sell after the economy recovers. He said when gold prices are up in a recession then diamond prices are down. So I guess I'll have myself a nice cocktail ring for awhile.
I spoke with the jeweler today and picked up my ring. He said the diamond is platinum with a 1.8 carat diamond (VS clarity, G color) with .33 in side diamonds. appraised value...$18,000

So of course I called the insurance agent as soon as I got home! lol
The jeweler said that unless I need the money I should wait to sell after the economy recovers. He said when gold prices are up in a recession then diamond prices are down. So I guess I'll have myself a nice cocktail ring for awhile.
Upvote
0


Speechless .... drooling all over myself dont count as speech







