JeffInMass Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2006 Messages 4,731 Reaction score 7,187 Golden Thread 0 Location Cape Cod Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2008 #1 I posted this on the today's find forum also, but check out the pics- they say it all! Jeff in Mass Attachments ncscoin 002b.webp 24.9 KB · Views: 1,460 ncscoin 001b.webp 34.1 KB · Views: 1,434 ncscoin 002b.webp 24.9 KB · Views: 1,410 ncscoin 001b.webp 34.1 KB · Views: 1,398 Upvote 0
The Patriot Bronze Member Joined Oct 16, 2009 Messages 2,478 Reaction score 1,966 Golden Thread 2 Location Digging Relics 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2009 #21 Iron Patch said: That is one of the ones I dream about! Click to expand... That dream could come true....we have the history and you have the luck....
Iron Patch said: That is one of the ones I dream about! Click to expand... That dream could come true....we have the history and you have the luck....