What's new

update to not a bad day

diggervet

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
676
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mechanicsville, Va.
Detector(s) used
Deus XP/Nautilus 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Since I am a veterinarian, I am able to take x rays of objects in wood and see what I'm dealing with. My last post included a bullet in wood and this week I xrayed it to see if there were more than one or perhaps see what type of bullet. Unfortunately it looks like this one flattened out as it hit the tree so not sure what type. If you are in the Richmond Va area and want to see whats inside something wood, send me a private message and I'll see if I can help you out!
buletinwood.webp
 
Upvote 26
Now, that's different. Not many of us can do that!
 
Nice find Diggervet, keep up the good work!

Doc
 
Wow. I have never seen anything like that post before.
 
First post I've seen like that! Really cool.
 
thanks for the offer
 
Interesting indeed. Oh the possibilities I can imagine.............
 
That is pretty cool to bad you cant xray the ground for coins and rings, That looks like a tooth I wouldn't be good a reading those xrays. Good Post
 
You must be super-strong! How do you swing an X-Ray machine?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom