What's new

Updated! This weeks 8 boxes

Bigj5731

Full Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Went through 8 boxes this week. 5 skunks 3 that produced.

Kennedys
13 - 40%
2 - 1964

Franklin
Bu-1963d

Walkers
1 - 1942
1 - 1943
1 - 1945

Not too bad. I'm very happy about the walkers and the awesome looking ben, even though I already have all of these for my books. No holes filled, but happy to find what i did.

-bigJ
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0044.webp
    IMAG0044.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 252
Upvote 0
Re: my finds so far (pictures to come)

pretty sweet boxes! love the walkers! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: my finds so far (pictures to come)

Nice on the boxes. I think next week I will order some, it's been a while since I've done boxes. It's getting harder to find customer rolls these days. I get bags when my banks give me the call. But that's like maybe once a month.
Let us know how the rest turn out, sounds like you hit a good vein.
 
Re: my finds so far (pictures to come)

thats pretty good :icon_thumright:
 
Love the lady walkers. I have only found 3 since Jan and you hit 3 in one swoop. Congrats!

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom