What's new

Upgraded from BHDiscovery 3300 to MTX Pro

smeagher

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Upgraded from BHDiscovery 3300 to MXT Pro

I just upgraded to the MXT Pro. Looking forward to taking it out tomorrow to a high school that was built in the late 1800 and is still being used today. I hope to find some really cool stuff.

Any suggestions?
 
Last edited:
great
bring them both and compare detectors
do a head to head
 
my garret master hunter cx plus in all metal is pretty impressive even with the 5by9 coil it losses a bout 3 inches in discretion mode tho
I bought the detector for the box loop attachment
which goes beyond deep
 
Out of the box. At a football field. 10 min in. Found this Tungsten ring. MXT Pro

ForumRunner_20130308_172629.webp

Quarter Digger
www.Facebook.com/tresurehuntersHQ
 
why you lucky bum
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom