Upgraded my 1906 IHP to full diamonds today!

lrgoodger

May 2, 2023
Cassopolis, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000-D, Garrett GTA-1000, Minelab Sovereign, XP Deus I, Equinox 800, XP Deus II
Another yard that's been hunted many times, once by the guy uptown who owns the metal detector store. He reported he did real well in that yard. I would like to see what he got, because he left these three behind in the trashy spots. That's all I got. Not even a zinc penny in there, and they are everywhere! These three bring me up to 20 IHPs FTY already.

Doggone cameras are tricky. This photo washed out the first half of Liberty (autofocus don't work right most of the time), but you can see all the diamonds in the ribbon on the 1906!

20240322_204624.jpg

Upvote 13

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you did good (Not A Pun) Thanks for sharing with us :)

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another yard that's been hunted many times, once by the guy uptown who owns the metal detector store. He reported he did real well in that yard. I would like to see what he got, because he left these three behind in the trashy spots. That's all I got. Not even a zinc penny in there, and they are everywhere! These three bring me up to 20 IHPs FTY already.

Doggone cameras are tricky. This photo washed out the first half of Liberty (autofocus don't work right most of the time), but you can see all the diamonds in the ribbon on the 1906!

View attachment 2138960
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread