May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent 2.5 hours on my own today on the Upper Section. The Upper-Middle is not finished yet but I'll leave it for when Cru'dad and/or Shuan7 get back.

It was a nice day but the ground was very wet after the rain we had. Probably a lot of rain tomorrow as well.

2 Scrappies
Cut hammered short cross type :) 3rd hammered in 3 occasions :wink:
Medieval Lead Cloth Seal
17th century 'nipple' button

A good short hunt on an area of the field that has produced very little in the past.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 624
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 628
Upvote 0
Harry_Morant said:
The only thing I'm expecting is that while I'm out in the fields that my wife and three teenage daughters will be spending all of my money shopping in Prague. One of the detecting sites planned is the site of the Battle of Kolin 1757 - if I dig up a musket ball I'll be happy and as you say everything else is a bonus. Anything which dates pre-1821 will thrill me because thats as far back as I've got here in Oz. Anything pre-1788 takes me back before European settlement of Australia so I'd say the chances are reasonably good.
Well Harry I am sure you will find a number of relics older than 1821, that is almost a certainty. Just make sure that you give your family cash and keep the credit cards away from them! And please tell us about your experience on your vacation....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back