What's new

URINAL IN THE WOODS.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
7,211
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
..Have been searching for

See http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,18514.msg119595.html#msg119595

Went out again today and hit the woods.

Came across a urinal in heavy cover. The funny thing was it was not a dump, I checked out the surrounding area for any more items and nothing, usually you will get all types of metal hits on a dump, detector was silent.

I was thinking that it would probably be a mess hall, kitchen of some type, but finding the urinal makes me think it could have been a shower latrine set up. In the past, the area was all farm and woods, this type of urinal would not have been used in a farm house. It was about 4 1/2 foot long. Remember the same type when I was in grammer school, Oh so long ago. Heavy as all heck, how it got here had to be a road, but I looked hard and all traces of any type of road are gone, just a very small path and that was even overgrown in spots, plus mature tress all around.

Other photo is just another location I got a hit on a few nails and noticed of few glass pieces. Did of bit of digging, but again not a dump.

Looks like I'll be out there again after I make notes on my maps as to what I'm finding out on the area. Problem is this area has a lot of heavy cover and I could be next to something and not even notice. Just have to keep my walking shoes on and my eyes open.

all have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS
 
Well did you utilize the facilities in the woods?

If not you could probubly sell it on E-bay..... I'm joking but you probubly could sell it in reality LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom