What's new

US Airforce Silver Ring

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
4,107
Reaction score
2,717
Golden Thread
3
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with Freddy67 this afternoon for a half day dig.
Only got one keeper, but I think it a pretty good one...you tell me ?

Also if anyone can put an exact ID on it would be great, the ones I see online all seem to have two eagles on either side, mine has eagle one side, and "US" on the other. It also says "STERLING" on the inside, not .925 if that helps.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2048.webp
    IMG_2048.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2049.webp
    IMG_2049.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2051.webp
    IMG_2051.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2052.webp
    IMG_2052.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2053.webp
    IMG_2053.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 30
I think older silver is marked sterling not 925 That's an amazing find you guys are killin it over there Thanks for always sharing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom