What's new

US button

72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this button today. I've searched a bit on the button forum and on the net, but haven't found one quite like it. I haven't give it an electrolysis bath yet, so I can't see if there is a backmark. It will get its bath tomorrow and I will post the "cleaned up" pics. Any idea on the time frame and use of this button? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • US-button-1.webp
    US-button-1.webp
    37 KB · Views: 236
  • US-button-1.webp
    US-button-1.webp
    37 KB · Views: 228
  • US-button-2.webp
    US-button-2.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 223
  • US-button-3.webp
    US-button-3.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 230
I believe it's called a collar disc, from what I have learned on TreasureNet.

Mike
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom