What's new

US coin or token Pic added

vickilynn

Full Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites prizm 950 V
Hello ,
I was going through some of my old finds and came across a coin that has US stamped on both sides in the middle and I think it reads A ROUNDED JOB 1939 . After much research I came up with nothing. Thought maybe someone here might be able to id it? Thanks in advance ! Vickilynn
 

Attachments

  • 003 (2).webp
    003 (2).webp
    170.5 KB · Views: 480
Re: US coin or token

Also its about the size of a 50 cent and I think its copper. : )
 
Upvote 0
Re: US coin or token

Found a few references to it....31 mm token and the going price was 4.99. Will keep looking.
 
Upvote 0
mm token ....? I looked for a reference no luck :( . Thanks Vickilynn
 
Upvote 0
I think it may be connected to the organisation Manpower , they were foremost in organising employment at the end of the great depression in 1939.
 
Upvote 0
vickilynn said:
Hello ,
I was going through some of my old finds and came across a coin that has US stamped on both sides in the middle and I think it reads A ROUNDED JOB 1939 . After much research I came up with nothing. Thought maybe someone here might be able to id it? Thanks in advance ! Vickilynn
Interesting coin, you just never know what you might find. Brian C.
 
Upvote 0
yes... thank you !
 
Upvote 0
vickilynn said:
yes... thank you !

I am glad you did vickilynn ... I am now the proud new custodian of the token! Thank You!
 

Attachments

  • token.webp
    token.webp
    111.5 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0
Glad you received it ! Did not know it was someone from TN..... exciiting ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom