jnkhntr Full Member Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 239 Reaction score 80 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Florida Jul 24, 2012 #1 Any information as to the time frame for these and anything additional would be much appreciated. Attachments calv.webp 31.2 KB · Views: 156
Ed-D Sr. Member Joined Jan 1, 2011 Messages 429 Reaction score 810 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max and Pro, NEL Hunter Coil, ACE Apex for the coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2012 #2 Found this on ebay. As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2012 #3 I think Ed-D is on the money there, it looks to have been made from a standard enlisted mans collar disk, I think a "Type 3" which would have been issued from 1937 - 1943. Upvote 0
I think Ed-D is on the money there, it looks to have been made from a standard enlisted mans collar disk, I think a "Type 3" which would have been issued from 1937 - 1943.