What's new

US lapel pin

jonnyrebel00

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
545
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett Master Hunter
Found this at an abandoned home built in early, early 1900s. does anyone have an idea what era this may have come from?
 

Attachments

  • lappin1.webp
    lappin1.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 512
  • lappin2.webp
    lappin2.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 513
Either no one has seen this thread or no one has an idea. I did post it early in the mornin yesterday so maybe it just wasnt seen :(
 
Im just getting here to check it out dude.And here's what I think you might have.Now Ive never seen one of these before so thats a cool find already.But as you can tell it has the Great Seal motif/eagle on it.So that tell's me that this piece dates from 1902 to Present.

Also I know that the US part under the Eagle was strictly used for Officers as the US was utilized on a disk.So, I'll keep trying to research this out for you as I think its a cool find,nice job dude.Daniel
 
jonny, you won't see that one very often, especially a dug example. Nice find, David
PS: the ebay post dates it correctly, good job Daniel!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom