What's new

US Rosette with AT Pro

flyinryan2

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
1,045
Reaction score
567
Golden Thread
1
Location
Winchester, VA.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, 8.5"x11" DD coil, Super Sniper coil, Garrett Ace 250, 10" x 14" DD EXcelerator coil, Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went down to my grandparents today with my cousin and did some hunting in the woods. My grandfather and uncle both said there were soliders on the property during the civil war so we thought we would give it a try. It was hard hunting in the woods with the undergrowth and down trees. So i worked the wood line along the road and found my first US Rosette. Thanks to my cousin for IDing it for me. The AT Pro keeps pulling out the relics. Thanks for looking and HH.
 

Attachments

  • image-721533479.webp
    image-721533479.webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 147
  • image-2393752618.webp
    image-2393752618.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 2
cool! nice find :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice find! Grandpa knows best.
 
That was the best find for the day...out of 3 finds. lol Hopefully after they harvest the soybean we will have better luck in the fields.
 
Every time I find an old button it always surprises me. I get one VDI range and it almost never turns out to be what I expected. What did these come up as?

Nice finds!



HH!
 
WHADIFIND said:
Every time I find an old button it always surprises me. I get one VDI range and it almost never turns out to be what I expected. What did these come up as?

Nice finds!

HH!

In the high 60's to low 70's but it was shallow so the tone was loud so i was expecting trash.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom