USC Championship Ring Returned!!!

Beautiful ring...a real shocking find for you. Can't wait to see the pics of the return.

I bet she lost it while playing volleyball.

;) RR

AESOMENESS!!!

Great find and great deed on returning it!

That ring didn't get much of a rest in the gound!

Congrats mate and good luck,
Salvager

Great find, I bet you can't wait to return it to her. The last one I returned barley thanked me for finding it. Some rings you return to older people, they just seem to appreciate all the hard work you did in finding there ring and returning it. But the younger kids nowadays, think it's your job. Guess if they had to pay for the ring it might be another story.

Anyway Congratulations on a GREAT FIND. Also thank you for being one of the good guys in returning the ring.

HH, Ringfinder

Totally agree with the posts before. Sure is a great ring and with some sports historical value. Great Duo of a find in one. I am sure she will be happy to get back the original. And yep she might be very cute.

Any chance that ring was found in a haystack that looks wollered around in? LoL

Congratulations,

Would certainly love to find a ring to return here. That's always #1 on my firsts list.

Postalrevnant

Update--- I will be going to the USC vs UCLA Volleyball game Friday night to return the ring. I will take some pictures and post them. Thanks for looking.

That's pretty cool DD....Another "good will call".....Good Deal!!!!!!

Well, I said I would keep everyone updated, so I am. Last weekend I posted that I found an NCAA Championship ring on the beach with a name on it. I said I was going to return it to the owner and I just did. She plays girls volleyball for USC, so I went to the USC vs UCLA game and met her. After the game I returned the ring to a very happy young lady. I think giving back the ring was more fun than finding it. Thanks for looking, Rick.

Attachments

• Returning the ring.jpg
    Returning the ring.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 5,699
  • Ring in hand.jpg
    Ring in hand.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 5,801
  • ncaa.jpg
    ncaa.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5,473
To say you are going to return a lost item because that is what we should do is one thing. But to find them and give it to them is another. It show the integrity of a person and that they have a high level of morality and compassion for other people. My hat is off to you!!! ;)

WOW ~ that is way cool! That's something to be proud of! Very nice man!

What a great thing to do. Good for you!!! You will be rewarded 10 times over. You'll see.

Very proud of you Dude!It does feel good to return something to the owner doesn't it!Good job and nice pics of you returning the ring.

That is awesome Rick and great job shining some light on the hobby! It is a great feeling to return something. HH, Mike

Did you get her number ?? She's a cutie !! Oh, and, very kind of you :D

Great Job DDude !

you are Definately one of our Honorable Members.

P.S.

That had to be a great Reward just seeing that Smile ;D

JEFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back